Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Arkebauer, James B., with Schultz, Ron. Going Public. Dearborn Financial Publishing, Inc., 1998. 0-7931-2835-8.
- Blowers, Stephen C., Griffith, Peter H., & Milan, Thomas L. The Ernst & Young LLP Guide to the IPO Value Journey. John Wiley & Sons, 1999. 0-471-35233-0.
- Federal Securities Law, Second Edition. Federal Judicial Center, 2003.
- Fordahl, Matthew. No SEC decision on Google IPO paperwork. August 17, 2004.
- Gillmor, Dan. Naysayers are wrong: Google IPO was a success. August 20, 2004.
- Killian, Linda, Smith, Kathleen, & Smith, William. IPOs for Everyone. John Wiley & Sons, 2001. 0-471-39915-9.
- Liedtke, Michael. Google IPO moves ahead despite interview. August 15, 2004.
- Peterson, Richard J. Inside IPOs. McGraw-Hill, 2001. 0-07-135885-4.
- Sanders, Holly M. Little guys had good shot in Google IPO. August 20, 2004.
- Taulli, Tom. Investing in IPOs. Bloomberg Press, 1999. 1-57660-067-x
- Google divulges share error. August 5, 2004.
- Google sets possible precedent for IPOs. August 20, 2004.