Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Anderson, Jenny. "Craving the High That Risky Trading Can Bring."New York Times. 7 February 2008.http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/07/business/worldbusiness/07trader.html?adxnnl=1&ref=science&adxnnlx=1202392840-KNqXddkWTjm6GLdtT3ylmQ
- Blankenhorn, Dana. "Night of the living day traders."Salon. 30 January 1999. http://dir.salon.com/story/tech/feature/1999/01/30/feature/
- Cave, Damien. "Living in, and loving, a bear market."Salon. 8 December 2000. http://dir.salon.com/story/tech/feature/2000/12/08/day_traders/
- Companion Web Site to "Trillion Dollar Bet," NOVA Online. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/stockmarket/
- Day Trading Facts for Consumers, Federal Trade Commission http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/invest/inv01.shtm
- Day Trading on the SEC Web Site http://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/daytips.htm
- Gimein, Mark. "Day trader madness."Salon. 30 July 1999.http://dir.salon.com/story/tech/log/1999/07/30/day_traders/
- Koch, Edward T., Debra DeSalvo and Joshua A. Kennon. The Complete Idiot's Guide to Investing, Third Edition. Alpha Books, New York, 2005.
- Logue, Ann C. Day Trading for Dummies. John Wiley & Sons, Indianapolis, Indiana, 2008.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agentshttp://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos122.htm
- Special Study: Electronic Communication Networks and After-Hours Trading, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission http://www.sec.gov/news/studies/ecnafter.htm
- Testimony of Arthur Levitt, Chairman of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Before the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations Committee on Governmental Affairs, Concerning Day Trading, 16 September, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commissionhttp://www.sec.gov/news/testimony/testarchive/1999/tsty2199.htm