Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- The 2004 Federal Reserve Payments Study. Federal Reserve System, December 15, 2004. http://www.frbservices.org/Retail/pdf/2004PaymentResearchReport.pdf
- "Bankers' Hours a Thing of the Past." WebMetro, August 8, 2005. http://www.webmetro.com/news1detail1.asp?id=1362
- "Banks Ride ARC to Record Wave of ACH Payments." NACHA Press Release, April 11, 2005. http://www.nacha.org/news/news/pressreleases/2005/Pr041105/pr041105.htm
- Brandt, Jim. "The Evolution of ePayment Services at UB."O'Reilly: Perl.com, December 9, 2004. http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2004/12/09/epayment.html
- "EFTPS-Online Gets Major Upgrade." IRS. IR-2003-90, July 21, 2003. http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=111757,00.html
- Mosquera, Mary. "The IRS Wants Its Money - Electronically."Government Computer News, April 4, 2005. http://www.gcn.com/24_7/news/35431-1.html
- Pawling, G. Patrick. "Online Billing Serves Millions." iQ Magazine, November/December 2003. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/about/ac123/iqmagazine/archives/ nov_dec_2003/departments/net_index/online_billing.html
- Rosen, Anita. The E-Commerce Question and Answer Book. AMACOM, 2000.
- Sindell, Kathleen. Managing Your Money Online for Dummies. Wiley Publishing, 2005.
- "What You Need to Implement an E-Commerce Solution." http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns339/ns444/ns447/ networking_solutions_white_paper0900aecd800eb57a.shtml