Lots More Information
- Federal Student Aid, Student Loan Support Center. Personal call. "U.S. Department of Education." Feb. 18, 2020.
- Federal Student Aid. "How much can I borrow?" U.S. Department of Education. https://studentaid.gov/understand-aid/types/loans/subsidized-unsubsidized#how-much
- Federal Student Aid. "Should I consolidate my loans?" U.S. Department of Education. https://studentaid.gov/understand-aid/types/loans
- Federal Student Aid. "Repaying Your Loans." U.S. Department of Education. https://studentaid.gov/sites/default/files/repaying-your-loans.pdf
- Federal Student Aid. "What types of federal student loans are available?" U.S. Department of Education. https://studentaid.gov/understand-aid/types/loans
- Federal Student Aid. "What's the difference between Direct Subsidized Loans and Direct Unsubsidized Loans?" U.S. Department of Education. https://studentaid.gov/understand-aid/types/loans/subsidized-unsubsidized#subsidized-vs-unsubsidized
- Friedman, Zack. "Expect These Student Loan Changes In 2020." Forbes. Oct. 28, 2019. https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackfriedman/2019/10/28/student-loans-changes-2020/#7be5fd1f71f4
- Gonzalez, Veronica. "Student Debt and the Class of 2018." Institute for College Access and Success. https://ticas.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/classof2018.pdf
- Issa, Erin. "2019 American Household Credit Card Debt Study." NerdWallet. Dec. 2, 2019. https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/average-credit-card-debt-household/
- Pentis, Andrew. Personal interview, Student Loan Hero
- Christel, Patricia Nash. Managing Director of Communications for Sallie Mae. Personal Interview. Conducted March 18, 2010.
- USAFacts. "Student Debt Explained: Breaking Down the $1.6T in Loans." U.S. News and World Report. Nov. 1, 2019. usnews.com/news/elections/articles/2019-11-01/student-debt-explained-breaking-down-the-16t-in-loans