Want to be the first to learn about all the great deals in your city, without the hassle of searching multiple sites each day? CitiesOnTheCheap searches for the best local deals and freebies, then combines them into a single daily newsletter for members. You'll learn about the current Groupon specials in your area, as well as deals offered directly by local stores. The site even provides coupon downloads, as well as free MP3s and other types of entertainment.
Membership is free, and you can even browse each day's newsletter without signing up if you like. Best of all, CitiesOnTheCheap covers a large number of cities and towns to meet the needs of locals and tourists all across the country.
- 10 Store-brand Products that Are the Same as Name Brands
- 10 Restaurant Secrets to Creating an Incredible Meal
- 10 Ways Grocery Stores Trick You Into Spending More
- 10 Things That Never Go on Sale
- Top 10 Marked-up Items in the Grocery Store
- Top 10 Groceries Americans Buy
- 5 Extreme Coupon Tips for Normal People
- Groceries: Do You Know the Price?
- How to Cut Household Grocery Expenses
- How to Raise a Large Family on a Budget
- How to Eat Steak on a Budget
- Archer, Michelle. "Coupon Mom's Tips Add Up To Grocery Savings." USA Today. Jan. 22, 2010. (Feb. 10, 2011)http://www.usatoday.com/money/books/reviews/2010-01-17-coupon-mom-save-groceries_N.htm
- Grant, Kelli. "5 Best Coupon-Clipping Web Sites." SmartMoney. Dec. 11, 2008. (Feb. 10, 2011)http://www.smartmoney.com/spending/deals/5-best-coupon-clipping-web-sites-23634/
- Kiplinger Washington Editors. "Best of Everything 2010: Best Money-Saving Websites." Kiplinger's Personal Finance. December 2010. (Feb. 10, 2011)http://www.kiplinger.com/magazine/archives/best-of-everything-2010-best-moneysaving-web-sites.html
- Kobliner, Beth. "Websites That Save You Money." Redbook. Date Unknown. (Feb. 10, 2011)http://www.redbookmag.com/money-career/money-saving-tips/money-saving-websites
- Tuttle, Brad. "10 Neat New Money-Saving Websites Consumers Need to Check Out." Time. Dec. 30, 2010. (Feb. 10, 2011)http://money.blogs.time.com/2010/12/30/10-neat-new-money-saving-websites-consumers-need-to-check-out/
Paying for housing takes up a huge portion of your paycheck. HowStuffWorks Now looks at the place taking the biggest bite.