Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- UPS vs. FedEx vs. DHL
- U.S. Department of Labor: Looking Back at the Early Settlement between the Teamsters and UPS
- "Aggressive Initiatives Save Fuel at UPS Airlines." UPS, October 27, 2005.
- Caldwell, Melinda. "Safety: It's a Package Deal." Plant Services, July 2003.
- Dade, Corey. "UPS, Postal Service Set Delivery Pact." Wall Street Journal, June 28, 2006.
- Dade, Corey. "UPS, Pilots Reach Tentative Accord After Long Talks." Wall Street Journal, July 1, 2006.
- "Expansion at Main Air Hub will Cost at Least $1 Billion." Wall Street Journal, May 18, 2006.
- Foust, Dean. "Big Brown's New Bag." BusinessWeek, July 19, 2004.
- "Fuel Conservation No Idle Matter at UPS." Multichannel Mart.
- Hammer, David. "New Hydraulic Hybrid Trucks Roll Off." Forbes, June 21, 2006
- Hintch, Betty. "Safety at UPS: True Employee Involvement." Compliance Magazine.
- McPhee, John. "Out in the Sort." The New Yorker. April 18, 2005.
- "Package Flow Technologies: Innovations at Work."UPS: Fact Sheets.
- Sekula, Robyn Davis. "Inside Worldport." The Lane Report, November 2005.
- Strauss, Gary. "UPS' Pay, Perks Make it a Destination Job for Many." USA Today, October 14, 2003.
- Thomas, Owen. "What Silicon Valley Can Learn from UPS." CNN Money, February 23, 2006.
- UPS Small Package Services Fact Sheet
- UPS: Technology Facts
- UPS: Worldwide Facts