Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How BlackBerry Works
- How the iPhone Works
- How Smartphones Work
- Why are doctors using PDAs?
- How Virtual Offices Work
- How did the Internet start?
- How the Internet Infrastructure Works
- How E-commerce Works
- How Web Advertising Works
- 5 Tools for Online Business Communication
- How Creating an Online Business Works
- Why are businesses investing in online project management?
- Is online collaboration the future of how companies do business?
More Great Links
- FTC. "E-Commerce." Federal Trade Commission. (May 30, 2008)http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/business/ecommerce.shtm
- McKenney, James L. "Waves of Change: Business Evolution Through Information Technology." Harvard Business Press, 1995. (May 30, 2008) http://books.google.com/books?id=1HPxUJNFgbgC&dq=%22waves+of+change%22+mckenney&client=firefox-a&source=gbs_summary_s&cad=0
- Pirozzolo, Dick. "'85% Of All Business, Other Writing Contains at Least One Grammar Error,' Whitesmoke Survey." Business Wire. May 14, 2008. (June 2, 2008)http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20080514006317/en