Ivy League Information
Below, you'll find information about the admissions and financial aid policies of each Ivy League school.
University of Pennsylvania
For more information on Ivy League schools, financial aid and related topics, look over the links below.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Costs & Financial Aid. Princeton University.http://www.princeton.edu/admission/financialaid/
- Hanna, Jason. "Ivy league dreams come true with liquor magnate's gift." CNN. May 25, 2009.http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/05/25/brown.graduates.sidney.frank/
- Harvard College Financial Aid Office. Harvard College.http://www.fao.fas.harvard.edu/icb/icb.do
- Lehecka, Roger and Andrew Delbanco. "Ivy League Letdown." The New York Times. Jan. 22, 2008.http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/22/opinion/22lehecka.html
- Need-based Financial Aid. University of Pennsylvania.http://www.sfs.upenn.edu/paying/paying-pro-need-based-aid.htm
- Office of Undergraduate Financial Aid & Financing. Columbia College.http://www.studentaffairs.columbia.edu/finaid/eligibility/philosophy.php
- Sopelsa, Brooke. "Ivy League Shares the Wealth." CNBC. March 26, 2008.http://www.cnbc.com/id/23693130/