I Spy is a great game to keep younger kids entertained while letting them work on their letters, numbers, shapes and colors. If you're one of the few people in the world who have never heard of I Spy, the concept is simple. Offer up a description of an object within eyesight and your child looks around and tries to guess what it is. For example, you would say, "I spy, with my little eye, an orange circle." Then, your little one will guess until they get it right. Maybe they see an orange or a round of cheddar cheese.
- 10 Store-brand Products that Are the Same as Name Brands
- 10 Ways Grocery Stores Trick You Into Spending More
- Groceries: Do You Know the Price?
- How many times a month should you shop for groceries?
- Is it safe to buy dented food from grocery stores?
- Spot the Deal
- Top 10 Groceries Americans Buy
- Top 10 Marked-up Items in the Grocery Store
- What's the average American grocery bill?
- Airlinecreditcards.com. "27 Free Games to Keep Your Kids Entertained on a Road Trip." Nov. 13, 2011. http://www.airlinecreditcards.com/travelhacker/27-free-games-to-keep-your-kids-entertained-on-a-road-trip/
Dollar stores — where most items cost just a buck — always seem to make money. HowStuffWorks finds out how they do it.