More Great Links
- Gordon, Rachel. "Freshly baked ads are toast." San Francisco Chronicle. December 5, 2006.http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/12/05/BAGQDMPQB319.DTL
- Herz, Rachel S. "Do scents affect people's moods or work performance?" Scientific American. November 11, 2002. http://www.sciam.com/askexpert_question.cfm?articleID=00034AFF-91FE-1DC9-AF71809EC588EEDF&sc=I100322
- "Scents and sensitivity." The Economist. December 6, 2007. http://www.economist.com/science/displaystory.cfm?story_id=10250329
- Smith, Erika D. "Retailers Sniff Greater Profits in the Air, Seek Out Scent Mavens." Indianapolis Star. March 10, 2006.
- Vlahos, James. "Scent and Sensibility." The New York Times. September 9, 2007.http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/09/realestate/keymagazine/909SCENT-txt.html?pagewanted=1&n=Top/News/U.S./U.S.%20States,%20Territories%20and%20Possessions/Nevada&_r=1