Did you ever wonder why some people seem to be able to sell anything? I'm sure you've run across this type of person -- and have probably bought something from them! These are the ones who could sell a Yarmulke to the Pope, you know who we mean....
In this article, we'll talk about how to hire your sales staff, and we'll address questions like:
- How much experience should your sales reps have when you hire them?
- How important are computer skills?
- What should you look for?
- What should you include in training for your sales reps?
- What personality traits make one person a better sales person than another?
- How do you know if you're hiring a "star" or a "dud?"
Read on to find out how to put together a sales team that can produce. And remember, if there weren't sales people, there wouldn't be any need for production or management.