Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Excerpts from the Trial of the Journeymen Cordwainers of Philadelphia (Commonwealth v. Pullis), 1806. http://188.8.131.52/search?q=cache:yGfYHtZvKHkJ: www.law.ucla.edu/students/ academicinfo/coursepages/s2001/337/cordwainerstrial.html +scabb%27d&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1&client=firefox-a
- Forbes, Gordon. "'82 strike changed salary dealings forever." USA Today, June 8, 2001. http://www.usatoday.com/sports/comment/forbes/2001-06- 08-forbes.htm
- Lens, Sidney. "Strikemakers & Strikebreakers." Lodestar Books, 1985. 052567165x.
- NLRB v. Jones & Laughlin Steel Corp., 301 U.S. 1 (1937). U.S. Supreme Court Multimedia. http://www.oyez.org/oyez/resource/case/283/
- Smith, Robert Michael. "From Blackjacks to Briefcases." Ohio University Press, 2003. 0821414658.
- Stevens, Robert. "General strike in France as workers continue protests against Raffarin government." World Socialist Web Site, March 11, 2005. http://www.wsws.org/articles/2005/mar2005/fran-m11.shtml
- Swartz, Omar. "Defending Labor in Commonwealth v. Pullis: Contemporary Implications For Rethinking Community."Murdoch University Electronic Journal of Law, Volume 11, Number 1 (March 2004). http://www.murdoch.edu.au/elaw/issues/v11n1/swartz111_text.html
- Zinn, Howard et al. "Three Strikes." Beacon Press, 2001. 0807050121.