If you're going through a rough time financially, rest assured that there are organizations donating their time and money to ensure your children don't feel deprived during the holiday season. The U.S. Marine Corps collects toy donations from generous citizens across the United States and distributes them to children in need, through a program called "Toys for Tots." If you would like to register so your children receive gifts, rest assured that signing up online is easy. Ensure that your children have a holiday they'll never forget. Just follow the steps listed below and learn about how you can register for Toys for Tots online.
- Go to the website http://www.toysfortots.org/.
- Click on the button entitled Request Toys, at the top of the screen.
- Choose your state.
- Choose your city. You will be redirected to a Toys for Tots website specific to your region.
- Click on the button entitled Request Toys, found at the top of the screen.
- Contact your area's coordinator by email. The website will list the names and contact information of coordinators in your area. It's recommended that you contact the coordinator located closest to you via email. Remember to include your name, phone number and address. In addition, list how many children you have, their gender and their age [source: Toys for Tots].
Sending an email is the most effective way to register for Toys for Tots. A coordinator will call you to verify your contact information [source: HPR].