There are some things you should never buy online. See the list of items that are just too good to be true.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- "The Black Market Peso Exchange." PBS.org. http://www.pbs.org/now/politics/peso.html
- "DeLay faces money laundering charge." CNN.com. October 3, 2005. http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/10/03/delay.indictment/?section=cnn_allpolitics
- Molander, Roger C., David A. Mussington, and Peter A. Wilson. Cyberpayments and Money Laundering: Problems and Promise. Santa Monica. Rand, 1998.
- "Money Laundering." UN General Assembly Special Session on the World Drug Problem, June 1998. http://www.un.org/ga/20special/featur/launder.htm
- "Money Laundering." U.S. Department of Justice. http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/programs/moneyp.htm
- "Money Laundering, 2001 Criminal Investigation Annual Report." IRS.gov. http://www.irs.gov/compliance/enforcement/article/0,,id=107649,00.html
- "The Money Laundering Cycle." United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. http://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/money_laundering_cycle.html
- Morris-Cotterill, Nigel. "Money Laundering." Foreign Policy, May/June 2001. http://www.globalpolicy.org/nations/corrupt/2001/05morris.htm
- "United States Breaks Up Colombian Drug Money-Laundering Ring." U.S. Department of State. http://usinfo.state.gov/ei/Archive/2005/Jun/20-264682.html
- Wells, Joseph T. "Money Laundering: Ring Around the White Collar." Journal of Accountancy, June 2003. http://www.aicpa.org/pubs/jofa/jun2003/wells.htm