Lots More Information
Your whole future balances on acing one test -- but no pressure. We have 10 tips on how to stay calm, make a plan and study effectively for the MCAT.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Cohen-Wade, Aryeh. "Getting Into Law School." Gradspot. July 8, 2008. Accessed Mar. 15, 2010http://www.gradspot.com
- Estrich, Susan. "How to Get into Law School." 2004. New York: Riverhead Trade.
- "Law School: Tips and Stats." U.S. News and World Report. April 22, 2009. http://www.usnews.com/articles/education/best-law-schools/2009/04/22/law-school-tips-and-state.html
- Pinello, Daniel R. "Advice for Getting Into Law School." Department of Political Science. John Jay College of Criminal Justice of the City University of New York.http://www.danpinello.com/LawSch.htm
- Scaggs, Alexandra. "Will there be too many lawyers in 2013?" Smart Money. November 17, 2009. Accessed Mar. 15, 2010http://www.smartmoney.com/personal-finance/employment/Will-There-Be-Too-Many-Lawyers-in-2013
- Wu, Frank H. "Why Law School is for Everyone." U.S. News and World Report. April 22, 2009. Accessed Mar. 16, 2010http://www.usnews.com/articles/education/best-law-schools/2009/04/22/why-law-school-is-for-everyone.html