Lots More Information
- 10 Tips for Your Apartment Search
- 5 Tips for Settling In to a New Town
- 5 Tips for Setting Up Your First Budget
- How to Cut Laundry & Dry Cleaning Expenses
- How to Meet People in a New City
- How to Open a Bank Account
- How to Raise a Large Family on a Budget
- How can you date on a budget?
- Do you need renter's insurance?
- How much home can I afford on my salary?
- How to month-to-month apartments work?
- "8 Ways to Reduce Pet Care Costs." Moolamoney. Oct. 19, 2009. (Jan. 11, 2011) http://www.moolanomy.com/2019/8-ways-to-reduce-pet-care-costs-ablack03/
- "10 Ways to Cut Pet Expenses." Live Solid Network. (Jan. 11, 2011) http://www.livesolid.com/en-US/article/2010-04-29-10-ways-to-cut-pet-expenses.jspx
- "50 Ways to Save on Pet Expenses." MisforMoney. Feb. 27, 2009. (Jan. 11, 2011) http://www.misformoney.net/2009/02/50-ways-to-save-on-pet-expenses.html
- Coombes, Andrea. "13 ways to save big on pet care." Marketwatch. (Jan. 11, 2011) http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/SavingandDebt/ConsumerActionGuide/ TipsForKeepingPetCostsInCheck.aspx
- "Having Trouble Affording Veterinary Care?" The Humane Society of the United States. Aug. 18, 2010. (Jan. 11, 2011) http://www.humanesociety.org/animals/resources/tips/trouble_affording_veterinary_care.html
- "How to help control pet costs." Bank of America. (Jan. 11, 2011) http://learn.bankofamerica.com/articles/savings/how-to-help-control-pet-costs.html
- Pulliam Weston, Liz. "What your pet really costs you." MSN Money. Dec. 21, 2009. (Jan. 11, 2011) http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/SavingandDebt/SaveMoney/ WhatYourPetReallyCostsYou.aspx