Lots More Information
Dollar stores — where most items cost just a buck — always seem to make money. HowStuffWorks finds out how they do it.
- 10 Things Stores Don't Want You to Know
- 10 Things You Should Buy in Bulk
- 10 Great Deals that Usually Aren't
- 5 Tips For Shopping Online
- How to Organize Coupons
- How to Organize Your Shopping Lists
- How do store coupons work?
- How UPC Bar Codes Work
- How Pricing Alerts Work
- How Many Times a Month Should You Shop for Groceries?
- Consumer Reports. "11 Smart Saving Strategies."October 2009. (Feb. 1, 2011) http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/shopping/november-2009/stock-up-and-save/11-smart-saving-strategies/index.htm
- Coupon Mom. (Feb. 1, 2011) http://www.couponmom.com/
- Krazy Coupon Lady, the. (Feb. 1, 2011) http://thekrazycouponlady.com/
- Nelson, Stephanie. "Greatest Secrets of the Coupon Mom." Good Morning America. Dec. 19, 2005. (Feb. 1, 2011) http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Books/story?id=1418850
- Perkins, Perry P. "Bulk Shopping for Big Savings." The Dollar Stretcher. (Feb. 1, 2011) http://www.stretcher.com/stories/09/09jul06f.cfm
- Smith, Josh. "Who Is Most Likely to Use a Coupon?" Daily Finance. Nov. 15, 2010. (Feb. 1, 2011) http://www.walletpop.com/2010/11/15/who-is-most-likely-to-use-a-coupon/