Lots More Information
Dollar stores — where most items cost just a buck — always seem to make money. HowStuffWorks finds out how they do it.
- Can you coupon like a pro?
- 5 Benefits of Online Layaway
- How to Create a Neighborhood Coupon Club
- How to Cut Household Grocery Expenses
- How to Cut Laundry and Dry Cleaning Expenses
- How to Raise a Large Family on a Budget
- How to Utilize a Store's Rewards Program
- What does the average family spend on clothing?
More Great Links
- Barr, Aaron. "Marketing: Online Coupon Users Spend More." Marketing Daily. Oct. 7, 2011 (Oct. 7, 2011) http://www.mediapost.com/publications/?fa=Articles.showArticle&art_aid=160044
- McCarthy, Catherine. "Daily deals: They're taking over your town." CNET News. Feb. 23, 2010. (Oct. 6, 2011) http://news.cnet.com/8301-13577_3-10458160-36.html