Lots More Information
HowStuffWorks talks to financial experts to find out the best ways to save money every day. And none of their advice includes giving up Starbucks.
- 10 Budget Basics Every Parent Should Know
- 10 Green Living Ideas for Frugal Families
- 10 Tips for Staying on Budget
- 10 Tops for a Debt Free Life
- Can you penny pinch and still have fun? Frugal Living Quiz
- How Personal Budgets Work
- How to Know When to Spend and When to Save
- Why does having too many options make it harder to choose?
- Federation of Tax Administrators. "Sales Tax Holidays." 2011. (October 20, 2011) http://www.taxadmin.org/fta/rate/sales_holiday.html
- Moneysavingmom.com. "FAQs." 2011. (October 20, 2011) http://moneysavingmom.com/frequently-asked-question
- Office Depot. "My Worklife Rewards." OfficeDepot.com. 2011. (October 20, 2011) http://www.myworkliferewards.com/loyalty/customerService/wlrFAQ.do
- Ramnarace, Cynthia. "Do you Save Money at a Warehouse Club?" AARP. Dec. 9, 2010. (Oct. 20, 2011) http://www.aarp.org/money/budgeting-saving/info-12-2010/myth_buster_warehouse_clubs.html
- Richtel, Matt. "Even at megastores, hagglers find no price is set in stone." March 23, 2008. (Oct. 20, 2011) http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/23/business/23haggle.html?pagewanted=all
- Staples. "Learn About Staples Rewards." Staples.com. 2011. (October 201, 2011) http://www.staplesrewardscenter.com/SORC/UserManagement/Benefits/benefits_base.aspx