Lots More Information
Dollar stores — where most items cost just a buck — always seem to make money. HowStuffWorks finds out how they do it.
- 10 Budget Basics Every Parent Should Know
- 10 Green Living Ideas for Frugal Families
- 10 Tips for Staying on Budget
- 10 Tips for a Debt Free Life
- Can you penny pinch and still have fun? Frugal Living Quiz
- How Personal Budgets Work
- How to Know When to Spend and When to Save
- Why does having too many options make it harder to choose?
- Carlson, Karen. Director of Education at InCharge Debt Solutions. Personal correspondence. Oct. 27, 2011.
- Flinn, Allison. Professional organizer. Personal correspondence. Oct. 24, 2011.
- James, Kyle. Operates family finance Web site www.rather-be-shopping.com. Personal correspondence. Oct. 24, 2011.
- Pipkin, Brandon. Author and father of five children. Personal correspondence. Oct. 24, 2011.
- Schrage, Andrew. Editor of Web site www.moneycrashers.com. Personal correspondence. Oct. 28, 2011.