Campaign Finance: Cheat Sheet
Stuff you need to know:
- The regulatory group that governs the donations, spending and public funding involved in a political campaign is the Federal Elections Commission.
- The first politician to run an election similar to how we do so today was President Andrew Jackson.
- Abraham Lincoln nearly bankrupted himself by largely financing his campaign with his own money.
Now, test your knowledge with these quizzes!
- American Dream Quiz
- The Ultimate Elections Quiz
- Flying High: Air Force One Quiz
- Fact or Fiction: TV Politics
- The Ultimate Judicial System Quiz